Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all!  In class we will be talking about our favorite memories from 2013 as well as our resolutions and/ or goals for the New Year.  One of my favorite memories from 2013 was being welcomed to Pashley Elementary School.  I am so lucky to be able to work with such great colleagues, students, and parents everyday.  I love this community!  One of my goals was to create this new blog!  I am so excited to have already reached one of my goals :).  What are some of your favorite memories from 2013?  Do you have any resolutions or goals for 2014 that you would like to share?  I encourage students, teachers, and parents to comment below!

Speaking of 2014, here is the January calendar and newsletter.  Enjoy!

Love,
Mrs. Miakisz

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I like your new blog- good layout and love the title.
    My two resolutions are to learn how to make a screencast teaching video on the new Macintosh computers and get to the YMCA after school twice a week...and maybe even join Mrs. Ferrie in the Monday night cycle class. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs. Neddo! Sounds like some great resolutions!

      Delete
  2. Hi Mrs. Miakisz and her class!! Happy New Year. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to participate in more Spin Classes! I love the workout. Do you and your class like riding bikes too? Happy Blogging everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs. Ferrie,

    Great Resolution! Our class loves to ride bikes too! Thanks for the post!

    Mrs. Miakisz

    ReplyDelete