Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Volunteer Needed!

Dear parents (or grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc),

I am in need of 1 volunteer for Junior Achievement.  The volunteer would be in charge of teaching 4-6 social studies lessons to the class.  The program will run for 4-6 weeks (1 lesson a week) in March or April and each lesson is about a half hour long.  All the materials and planning ideas will be provided, but you will be responsible for any extra planning.  Suzi Goldman has been a Junior Achievement volunteer in the past, so if you are considering it, but have more questions you can contact her.  Of course, you can always contact me with questions as well.  If you know you are interested, please let me know and we can find some times that work in your schedule (I am very flexible!)

Thanks!
Mrs. Miakisz

2 comments:

  1. Teaching Jr Achievement is a lot of fun. The curriculum is engaging and taught at a real life level so the kids can easily connect it to their lives. It's very hands on. Please let me know if you have any questions. You can email me at sussson@aol.com or call me at 396-6342. Thanks! Suzi

    ReplyDelete